Monday, July 8, 2013

Chocolate Protein Shake!
2 Heaping Scoops of Chocolate Whey Powder (70grams of protein)
1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats
6-8 Ice Cubes 
3-4 Cups of Almond Milk

First I add 6-8 Ice Cubes (or as many as desired for texture) I personally add around 6 because i don't like it too icy. Then I add my Chocolate Whey Powder (doesn't have to be the super fancy expensive brand but use what you want, I use a brand from Costco). I'll add my 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats, sometimes I add less depends on my carb intake of the day. Normally my morning shake I add the oats, and for the afternoon I won't add any because I don't want any extra carbs! Then lastly I add 3-4 Cups of Almond Milk or less depending on how thick you want it! Then I blend and VOILA!

 I love these shakes and never get sick of them! It tastes more like a treat to me! I use shakes as a meal replacement and find them very filling. If you're not a chocolate person you can also use Vanilla Whey or any flavour you find! Happy shaking! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment