Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chicken, Corn on the Cob, and Zucchini

A nice light clean eating meal!

1 Chicken Breast
1 Piece of Corn on the Cob
1 Small Zucchini


Chicken:
To start my chicken I put it between two pieces of saran wrap, use a meat tenderizer and flatten the chicken breasts until it's about 1-2inches thick. I brush on olive oil on both sides of chicken breasts just so it doesn't stick to the grill. I grill until almost done, then brush on 1 1/2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce, any brand will do! I always go for the less sodium one. Then I add chicken spice and cook until its no longer pink.

Corn:
Husk your corn on the cob (meaning take off the outer part of the corn, which it grows in). Wash the corn. Place in a medium pot that is boiling. Boil for 15-20mins!

Zucchini:
I slice my zucchini, and coat in olive oil. Then I dump them into my BBQ basket for grilling and grill until soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment